Cape Town - We're heading into one of the most beautiful season's across South Africa. Whether you enjoy hitting the roads, enjoying all the festivals, getting your adrenaline fix or devouring SA's delicious culinary selection - it's time to start planning your spring bucket list.
Here's what you need to know - Follow us and use the hashtag #SpringTrips
When: Friday, 11 August at 12:00pm
Where: Twitter, follow us at Traveller24_SA
What: Use the hashtag #SpringTrips when posting your response to the following questions.
Questions we'll be asking - need something answered or want to suggest a topic? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand.
1. Best spring road trip and why?
2. Sunny spots or activities in SA?
3. Top camp or picnic spots?
4. Must-do events or festivals?
5. Share a pic of your best spring break?
What to read next on Traveller24:
- NatGeo names SA's Garden Route the world's best spring trip for 2017
- SA’s Namaqua paradise in World’s Best Flower regions PLUS 19 Others you need to see- Get out and about with these 11 spring trails