Cape Town – I love travelling the world and it’s even better when it’s part of your job.
In June this year I got to fly with British Airways to Las Vegas to experience the world-famous city that never ever goes to sleep.
It’s true what they say, Las Vegas is undoubtedly one of the most fun places on earth to visit and the energy that keeps the city buzzing is electric.
Once you step out of your limo you can’t help but feel excited.
Surprisingly enough Vegas isn’t just a gambling hot spot. It also plays host to some of the best live entertainment you’ll find anywhere on the planet and the food offering is out of this world.
I wrote a lengthy piece on my trip here but I also wanted to share a visual side of it. Here are 8 of my best Instagrams that will (hopefully) make you want to fly to Las Vegas tomorrow!
See the Instagrams here:
1) Taking off from Cape Town. A look from the Slow Lounge window at Cape Town International.
2) Arriving in Las Vegas. The view from my room at the Bellagio Hotel.
3) Poolside. Just one of the crystal clear pools at the Bellagio Hotel.
4) Yummy! A delicious lunch on the Vegas Strip at the Beerhaus at The Park.
5) Lunch with a view. The view from Lago Restaurant at the Bellagio Hotel.
6) Flying through the Grand Canyon with Maverick Helicopters.
7) Las Vegas by night. The view from from the Skyfall Lounge at the Delano Hotel.
8) Dinner at Harvest at Bellagio. Las Vegas is definitely a foodie destination.
Want to visit Las Vegas? Get more information here.
Disclaimer: This trip was sponsored by British Airways and MGM Resorts.