Is your pooch in need of a pamper vacay? Why not visit the Critterati in Gurgaon, which claims to be South Asia's first luxury hotel for canines.
For a humble fee of about R1 007 (or $70 @R14.38/$) a night, your dog can get the royal treatment with this luxury doge stay.
SEE PICS: Alaskan husky dog rescues injured hiker and now we all want one
Some of the paw perks include:
- A plush, large velvet bed
- A television
- A private dog flap that leads to a balcony
- A pool and spa that offers ayurvedic massage
- A vet on call 24 hours a day
- A medical unit with an operating theatre is also being built on site
CHECK OUT THESE PICS: Camper cat and dog prove why pets are the best travel buddies
The menu is not to be sniffed at either. Some of the treats your pooch will be treated to include:
- Bacon ice cream
- And, of course, 'pup'cakes
- To wash the foodie treats down, you dog can expect lashings of non-alcoholic Belgian dog beer
WATCH: In Moscow the stray dogs know how to ride the subway better than you
Would you pamper your pooch at this luxury hotel for around R1k a night?
Find Your Escape by searching and comparing flight prices here. You can also sign-up for the Traveller24 Weekly Newsletter – Subscribe here. Or download the News24 App here, to receive expertly curated travel ideas and deals directly to your mobile.