Start the new year off the right way by checking out one or more of these great events across Mzansi.
Cape Town and surrounds
- L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate Racing Festival | When: 11 Jan 2020. Where: Kenilworth Racecourse. Cost: From R350. Book tickets here.
- Mi Casa | Where: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden. When: 12 January from 18:30 – 20:30. Cost: From R220. Book Tickets here
- Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra | When: 19 January from 16:00. Where: Kirstenbosch Gardens. Cost: Book tickets here
- Delheim Harvest Festival. When: 25 January from 08:30 – 13:00 Where: Delheim Wine Estate, Knorhoek Road Stellenbosch. Cost: From R480 pp. Book tickets here
READ: New decade, new you - which of these trends will shape your 2020 travel plans?
Joburg and Surrounds
- Seussical | When: Until 12 January. Where: The Lyric At Gold Reef City Casino. Cost: From R100pp. Book tickets here
- The Buskaid Soweto String Ensemble | When: 25 January. Where: Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Cost: From R140pp. Book Tickets here
- Bridal Expo | When: 25 January to 26 January. Where: Oakfield Farm. Cost: From R100 pp. Book tickets here
- Prime Circle Live | When: 31 January. Where: The Barnyard Theatre. Cost: From R180pp. Book tickets here.