Set in the heart of the Bitou Valley, near Plettenberg Bay, this bio-mimicry designed mobile camp is set to open in December 2018 and will offer those who love camping and the outdoors a uniquely natural experience.
At this family getaway all you are required to do is relax and immerse yourself in the natural environment. This experience is enhanced by your accommodation in a luxury tent, sheltered amid an ancient forest.
- R1 380* per person per night sharing, including dinner and breakfast.
- Kids under 10 pay half-price; single supplement costs 30 % extra.
- Early booking is recommended as this is an intimate camp.
- To book call 044 535 9033; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- *A minimum three-night stay is required.
Meals are prepared from locally sourced food and served alongside the meandering Bitou river.
You'll also be able to enjoy a guided walk, paddle, cycle or birding adventure, or simply relax and recharge your soul in this beautiful corner of South Africa.
The following activities are included in the rate:
- Two healthy home-cooked meals a day
- A guided canoeing trip on the river
- A guided coastal nature walk
- A guided experience in the indigenous Knysna Forest in our concession area of the Garden Route National Park
- The camp has its own mountain bikes and kayaks for your use
- A bird hide is situated near the Bitou Valley Bush Camp designed by people, inspired by nature
- Outing to Plettenberg Bay andits beaches
- Keurbooms River ferry
- Surf and SUP lessons
- Bungee jumping off the Bloukrans Bridge
Find Your Escape with our Traveller24 Weekly Newsletter – Subscribe here. Or download the News24 App here, to expertly curated travel wanderlust directly to your mobile