Portugal. (Photo: iStock)
The FNB app just became your own private travel agent.
As of this month, FNB customers will be able to pay for all their domestic and international travels via a seamless and secure payment system on the FNB App. If you book and pay for flights via the FNB App you never have to expose your card details to a 3rd parties or other websites.
Raj Makanjee, CEO of FNB Retail says, “the travel offering emphasises our commitment to addressing the needs of customers through a trusted, safer and convenient platform. The proposition significantly expands the value we give customers and their families, in line with our focus on family banking.”
Makanjee adds that the travel feature expands the suite of services under the eBucks tab, which include Shop on App, latest offers, complimentary lounge visits, registering for the Entertainer APP discounts and a useful guide on how customers can earn more eBucks.
FNB & RMB Private Bank customers can expect discounts of up to 40% off on domestic and international flights. More reason to travel!They can also manage bookings, view their discounts and maintain family profiles on the app.
All in one place for convenience.
READ: This app turns your phone camera into an all-knowing exploration device
Important changes to eBucks Travel include:
• No minimum eBucks amount required to qualify for discounts when booking flights on eBucks Travel. Members will qualify for discounts using eBucks, an FNB/RMB Private Bank card or a combination of both.
• Each person in your family with a qualifying FNB account, will now get their own Discounted Flight Allocation.
• Domestic Flights: Each family member will get 16 one-way economy or 8 return economy flight allocations per year
• International Flights: Each family member will get 2 return economy / premium economy flight allocations OR 1 return business flight allocation per year
• Your spouse and children will continue to qualify on the main member’s discounts of up to 40% off on flights with eBucks Travel, if both you and your spouse hold the same qualifying FNB/RMB Private Bank Cheque, Credit or Fusion Account or are on the Spousal pricing option.
• To qualify, the main member’s spouse must also be part of their FNB/RMB Private Bank Family Banking Profile and the main member’s eBucks Traveller Profile.
• As a main eBucks member, you will still qualify for discounts when booking for yourself without being on the spousal pricing option. eBucks Rewards CEO, Johan Moolman says, “FNB customers can now compare flights, get discounts as well as get additional Slow lounge visits all when using the FNB App. We look forward to expanding on this and providing even more value to our customers.”
Portugal, Chile, where will you go next?
Find Your Escape by signing-up for the Traveller24 Weekly Newsletter – Subscribe here. Or download the News24 App here, to receive expertly curated travel ideas and deals directly to your mobile.