Got a case of the itchy feet? Well plan your next escape at one of these four travel expo events. (Photo: iStock)
Have you got a severe case of itchy feet?
Do you find your travel-envy levels skyrocketing while you're stuck on the ground? Are you in dire need of a vacay - even if just #forthegram?
Well, you've come to the right place - sort of.
ICYMI: Travel Indaba 2019 now open for exhibitor registration
We've listed some of SA's hottest upcoming travel planning events for you that are sure to help you plan your next escape.
You still have one more shot to prep your next vacay experience this year:
Plan your escape at this expo that's a stone throw away from the central Cape. Trawl through over 200 exhibitors and see what new products they've got in store – you might even fabulous specials limited to the expo only. You can also enjoy the fresh air of the countryside while trekking through the outdoor marquees, stalls and food trucks - all while swaying to some live tunes.
- WHEN: October 26 - 28 | Daily (Fri, Oct 26 - Sun, Oct 28): 09:00 - 17:00
- WHERE: Sandringham Farm, Sandringham Road in Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- COST: Adults: R80 | Pensioners and Students: R65 | Kids 12-years and under: Assumed Free Entry, they don't specify a price for children, be sure to inquire via their Facebook page - book tickets here.
SEE PICS: Find your escape at the world's best hotels - three of which are in SA
Plan ahead for these two iconic travel planning events returning in 2019:
Take a virtual trip around the world at this beloved travel event. Mingle with some of the industry's best as nearly 5 000 travel industry professionals host stands and seminars. Network and spark connections as you discover new places to toss in your proverbial travel bucket list.
- WHEN: April 10 - 12
- WHERE: Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) in Cape Town, Western Cape
- COST: You'll have to register to attend the event - see the 2018 registration page example here.
ALSO CHECK OUT: #Indaba2018: Fostering a culture of travel in Africans
Why not find your travel inspo at what's dubbed one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and one of the top three 'must visit' events of its kind on the global calendar. Wander through a wide variety of some of Southern Africa's best tourism products and learn about conscious tourism as you prep for your next adventure.
- WHEN: May 7 - 9 | Monday (May 6 - Exhibitors only): 08:00 - 18:00, Tuesday (May 7): 10:00 - 18:00, Wednesday (May 8): 10:00 - 18:00 and Thursday (May 9): 10:00 - 17:30 - admission is reserved for delegates 16-years and older.
- WHERE: Durban International Convention Centre (ICC - aka Inkosi Albert Lithuli ICC) in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- COST: Entry fees for buyers (including VAT): R740 - read more on this here.