Cape Town - As the Mango strike continues, some flights for Wednesday have been cancelled with passengers being accommodated on other flights.
The JE709 from Lanseria to Cape Town has also been rescheduled. Mango has asked passengers who haven't been contacted by them yet, to contact their call centre directly on on 086 100 1234.
SEE: ALERT: Travellers to arrive early as Mango pilots go on strike
Passengers on the following flights will not be able to check-in online and need to go to the Mango check-in counter and they will direct you to your new flights:
- JE134 for 06:00 Departure from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- JE525 for 07:00 Departure from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth
- JE529 for 11:00 Departure from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth
- JE534 for 09:20 Departure from Port Elizabeth to Johannesburg
- JE538 for 14:00 Departure from Port Elizabeth to Johannesburg
- JE702 for 08:30 Departure from Cape Town to Lanseria
Flights have also been rescheduled, you can see the updated flight schedule here.
The strike has entered its third day over wage negotiations with the airline's flight captains and first officers, which started on Monday. According to Fin24 the initial offer of 6% increase was not accepted Solidarity, the union representing the work force.
ALSO SEE: What to do when your flight gets cancelled
What to read next on Traveller24:
- Cape Town International Airport operational despite shooting incident - Acsa
- #WildlifeWednesday: World Reptile Day presents the Adders of South Africa
- WATCH: Car helps cheetah kill impala