Shake up some Christmas spirit in and around the streets of the Western Cape.
'Tis the season for some jolly and some funky market trawling. Whether you're looking to buy gifts or enjoy some snacks, Christmas markets are the place to do both.
READ: Coast along SA's shores for your next road trip experience
Whip out your summer decor and festive swimsuits for a heated Christmas and grab your family to join you in the fun stocked up around the Western Cape.
Weaving your way all the way from Cape Town to George - you can be sure to find a festive nook to buy some cheeky last min finds at these markets:
- Made in the Cape Christmas Market - When: 30 November - 16 December @ 09:00 - 19:00 (Mon - Sat) & 09:00 -17:00 (Sun)| Where: Cavendish Square, Claremont, Cape Town | Cost: Free Entry
ICYMI: Coast along SA's tranquil Garden Route for your next road trip
- Edgemead Craft & Gift Market - When: 7 - 22 December @ 10:00 - 20:00 daily | Where: Edgemead Christmas Market, Edgemead Community Hall, Cape Town | Cost: Free Entry
- Love Christmas Market - When: 24 November @ 09:00 - 14:00 | Where: Stellenbosch Waldorf School, Stellenbosch | Cost: Free Entry
- Ek lief Krismis - When: 12 - 22 December @ 09:00 - 18:00 daily | Where: Eden Place, Kraaibosch, George | Cost: Free Entry
- Groote Post Country Market - When: 16 December @ 10:00 - 15:00 | Where: Groote Post Vineyards, Darling | Cost: Free Entry
- Boerevintage Gift Market- When: 16 - 22 December @ 10:00 - 19:00 daily | Where: Boerevintage Gift Market, George Show Grounds, George | Cost: Free Entry
CHECK OUT: Coast along SA's shores the West Coast way
Find Your Escape by searching and comparing flight prices here. You can also sign-up for the Traveller24 Weekly Newsletter – Subscribe here. Or download the News24 App here, to receive expertly curated travel ideas and deals directly to your mobile.