Cape Town – Travel is booming in Africa and with all that it has to offer, we aren’t surprised. The Motherland has so much history and is rich and diverse in culture. This Friday we will be appreciating all that is African in our #AfriTravel chat. So come and join us as we speak Africa.
Africa’s natural attractions, abundance of wildlife and its huge cultural heritage… Let’s chat about all these on Friday, 21 April at 12:30pm.
In the interim - check-out Traveller24's Easter content here!
For the next Twitter Chat follow us and use the hashtag #AfriTravel. Here is what you need to know:
When: Friday, 21 April at 12:30pm
Where: Twitter, follow us at Traveller24_SA
What: Use the hashtag #AfriTravel participate as we speak everything African.
Questions we'll be asking - need something answered or want to suggest a topic? Mail us at email@example.com beforehand.
1. Best city in Africa and why?
2. Your favourite movie set in Africa?
3. Best mode of transport for travelling in Africa?
4. Any advice and what to expect while travelling Africa?
5. Share a picture of your visit to any African wonder/attraction?
What to read next on Traveller24
- Google street view adds new #AfriTravel desitinations
- #AfriTravel: 5 insta-worthy spots to add to your bucket list
- #AfriTravel: Cape Town international voted best in Africa as SA regional airports clean u