Cape Town - Want all the tips and ideas for planning a budget-friendly break in and around SA?
Well then you need to join us as we chat #SABudgetTravel on Friday, 12 May - discussing all the tips on how to book budget-friendly accommodation to the places and experiences worth doing that won't break the bank.
For the next Twitter Chat follow us and use the hashtag #SABudgetTravel. Here's what you need to know:
When: Friday, 11 May at 12:30pm
Where: Twitter, follow us at Traveller24_SA
What: Use the hashtag #SABudgetTravel and share or ask questions about budget travel across SA.
Questions we'll be asking - need something answered or want to suggest a topic? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand.
1. Months-long planning or last-minute, which allows you to save more?
2. Do you budget and save around local holidays - if so how?
3. What's been your worst holiday 'rip-off' moment, what did you learn from it?
4. What type of accommodation offering have you found to be most budget-friendly?
5. Budget-friendly doesn't mean substandard. What's your top holiday savings tip?
What to read next on Traveller24:
- Winter holiday blues? These are the #AfriTravel spots you should be heading to! - 18 Budget adventures in and around Jozi that won't break the bank
- 17 Budget-friendly activities to get up to in Port Elizabeth